Re: Spot the mistake!

Post by Richard B. » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:49 pm

Seret wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:18 pm
Richard B. wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:38 am
WOW................

I`m not even sure how he managed that??
I actually think it's kind of cute in its naivete. Clearly someone who was so excited to be building a model tank that they paid no attention to the instructions.

Paint job is a shocker though. I've actually messaged the guy on Ebay asking him to point out the mistake to prospective buyers. I'd hate for some kid to buy it thinking they're getting a bargain and only discover the problem later.
I never comment on others paint-jobs (except praise) as mine is so shit, i really should have quit yrs ago :)
"“Sir with the compliments of my officer, your shooting was excellent – you killed four of our men”!
Un-named Traillieur to an artillery officer at R`Fakah, Morocco, Feb. 29th, 1908

bannockburn bhoy

Re: Spot the mistake!

Post by bannockburn bhoy » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:16 pm

Im sorry , I try to encourage peoples efforts at all levels ,but the fact hes trying to sell this , takes it into another dimension.
Mistake ...how has he managed this..the paint job looks like a dirty protest and from the same materials.
Please bury it in the back garden...let future generations be baffled by it. :( :o :shock: :? :roll:
Baber stop knocking yourself...your application ,sharing of knowledge ,enthusiasm and support .make you a prime mover in the hobby . Behave :D :D :D