Panzerman’s Year Build Totals

A place for your pictures and tips
panzerman47

Panzerman’s Year Build Totals

Post by panzerman47 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:42 am

Thought I’d post these up and New Year resolution start reinfesting this place...... :)

First up, some SandS Marder Roland hulls with Altaya AMX-30 Roland turrets.....

Next up a pair of Panzermorser (from The Hobbyden?).......

And finally a Mercedes Benz G-wagon.....

And some Soviets from SandS, 2 x MT-LB and an ACRV.... ;)

Ironclad Minis Trench system......

Not really what I planned, but at least I have managed to get these done.

Not going to be a lot by previous standards, but at least I'm getting something done now....

Zvezda Panther early Ausf D...

Revell Panther 1/72. Not sure if it's an early or late D but a D nonetheless.

And a Dragon Panther Late Ausf A......

A bit of a long build, and not sure where they will fit in in a game, but they look okay enough to scare the opposition.... :)

Richard B.

Re: Panzerman’s Year Build Totals

Post by Richard B. » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:14 am

Simply stunning work John, a lovely consistency with your colours and camouflage :D

Love the Vomag - I have no idea why you`d want two :o :shock: But you did a smashing job and they are very eye catching :D
"“Sir with the compliments of my officer, your shooting was excellent – you killed four of our men”!
Un-named Traillieur to an artillery officer at R`Fakah, Morocco, Feb. 29th, 1908

bannockburn bhoy

Post by bannockburn bhoy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:23 pm

Hi John...great to see your excellent kit on here ..all superb as per usual. Have been following all your kit on your other forum ,which im glad to say is really healthy and thriving the way this one used to be.
We can only live in hope. Like I said there I bought a resin version of the Vomag for over £60 ,Roden came out with the kit the next week :shock: :lol: Really like the trench system ,ive been looking for a surface mounted system like this.

panzerman47

Post by panzerman47 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:45 am

Richard B. wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:14 am
Simply stunning work John, a lovely consistency with your colours and camouflage :D

Love the Vomag - I have no idea why you`d want two :o :shock: But you did a smashing job and they are very eye catching :D
Cheers.......I was gifted the second so just had to build it....... :D

panzerman47

Post by panzerman47 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:56 am

bannockburn bhoy wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:23 pm
Hi John...great to see your excellent kit on here ..all superb as per usual. Have been following all your kit on your other forum ,which im glad to say is really healthy and thriving the way this one used to be.
We can only live in hope. Like I said there I bought a resin version of the Vomag for over £60 ,Roden came out with the kit the next week :shock: :lol: Really like the trench system ,ive been looking for a surface mounted system like this.
Cheers......and nice to be back...any Forum is only ever what the members make it, the Admins are just facilitators to keep the dreaded spammers at bay and organise builds etc, it belongs to the members not the Admins. Been lucky that the old members came back in the main, so I thought I’d come back here again too and contribute a bit. Not been as productive as in the past but that’s just real life, will keep plodding on..... 8-)

bannockburn bhoy

Post by bannockburn bhoy » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:47 pm

For myself its appreciated because your kit , games etc are always interesting and first class.
How do you get the time to consistently knock out kit of that quality. :D