New article: Merdjayoun Syria 16/17 June 1941 – Part of Operation Explorer, the Allied conquest of Vichy Syria

Announcements about the forum and the SOTCW web site
Russell Phillips

New article: Merdjayoun Syria 16/17 June 1941 – Part of Operation Explorer, the Allied conquest of Vichy Syria

Post by Russell Phillips »

There's a new article on the SOTCW website: Merdjayoun Syria 16/17 June 1941 – Part of Operation Explorer, the Allied conquest of Vichy Syria.

https://sotcw.co.uk/merdjayoun-syria-16 ... chy-syria/
Military history author and SOTCW Treasurer

Richard B.

Re: New article: Merdjayoun Syria 16/17 June 1941 – Part of Operation Explorer, the Allied conquest of Vichy Syria

Post by Richard B. »

Thanks Russ :D :D
"“Sir with the compliments of my officer, your shooting was excellent – you killed four of our men”!
Un-named Traillieur to an artillery officer at R`Fakah, Morocco, Feb. 29th, 1908

CarlL

Re: New article: Merdjayoun Syria 16/17 June 1941 – Part of Operation Explorer, the Allied conquest of Vichy Syria

Post by CarlL »

Good work Richard.
Your provision of an order of battle makes this a scenario anyone can pick up and play with their favourite rules.
Missed photos of game in your report! (Or are these on your blog?)
Teasing us all with news your games table is now ten feet long! Ahhh...
You have spolit us all on this forum previously!
CarlL

Richard B.

Post by Richard B. »

I told Russ he could use whatever images he wanted from my blog or the AAR posted here, maybe it was too complicated??
"“Sir with the compliments of my officer, your shooting was excellent – you killed four of our men”!
Un-named Traillieur to an artillery officer at R`Fakah, Morocco, Feb. 29th, 1908

CarlL

Post by CarlL »

Apologies Richard (and Russell) I was teasing. I should go to your blog ....
CarlL being naughty