You are not logged in.

#1 10-Aug-2017 08:57:03

UshCha
Warrant Officer

Folds Integrated system

I have had my design head on for Partizan.  Fome folds in the ground.   I HATE hils that are just isoleted bits not typical of the real orld sight lines.  This system is for 3D prointing and you can make it as long and complex as you like.

A system that stacks when not in use saving LOTS of space.

Pics here.  As you are not devotees of THE ONE 1 TRUE SCALE ;-) the other tank is a Dragon 1/72 tank.   

These show before and after flocking and the patterns available.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/56805875@ … ed-public/

These are aimed at a growing band of folk who own a cheap printer but don't DO  design.  And for me of course

#2 10-Aug-2017 18:19:52

CarlL
Lieutenant General

Re: Folds Integrated system

Interesting idea being able to link up crests and 'bend' them around the table. I suppose the end result will give the length of crest you seek.

More flexible than sculpt in some dense foam / polystyrene.

Perhaps the old trick of stiff but flexible cloth, with books etc underneath, will remain an alternative. I know some tablemats lack the flexibility for this old fashioned method.

CarlL

#3 11-Aug-2017 00:33:19

UshCha
Warrant Officer

Re: Folds Integrated system

Never liked the latter method.  Even between friends its hard to tell how a vehicle is placed and its view.  We tried periscopes but they took up too much time.   Plus books are heavy and not available at most clubs.   The system stackes so several feet of ridge in the volume of one book. ;-).

Board footer