You are not logged in.

#1 09-May-2017 10:23:20

Richard B.

US second hand/ rare bookshop

On another forum I was alerted to a booklet by the late, great Terrence Wise - "Battle for Wargamers - WW2 Tunisia" published by Bellona.

A quick internet search revealed this to be quite hard and expensive to come by, but these people had a copy -

Willis Monie Books
www.wilmonie.com (our secure website with over 117,000 items listed)

Ordered on May 4th and it arrived this morning all the way across the pond smile - excellent service, great communications, I will certainly be looking their way in the future as a potential source of odd books. wink

"“Sir with the compliments of my officer, your shooting was excellent – you killed four of our men”!
Un-named Traillieur to an artillery officer at R`Fakah, Morocco, Feb. 29th, 1908

#2 09-May-2017 17:51:56

NTM
Staff Sergeant

Re: US second hand/ rare bookshop

I think that could be my fault hope it didn't set you back too much

#3 09-May-2017 20:41:05

Richard B.

$20 or so hardly breaking the bank smile

"“Sir with the compliments of my officer, your shooting was excellent – you killed four of our men”!
Un-named Traillieur to an artillery officer at R`Fakah, Morocco, Feb. 29th, 1908

#4 21-Jun-2017 04:36:35

Chuckaroobob
Sergeant

Everyone might already know about it, but there's a website called abebooks.com here in the US that links together huge numbers of used bookstores. I've used them a few times and always been happy.

#5 21-Jun-2017 07:31:29

Richard B.

Chuckaroobob wrote:

Everyone might already know about it, but there's a website called abebooks.com here in the US that links together huge numbers of used bookstores. I've used them a few times and always been happy.

I`ve used abe a lot, very comprehensive listings from multiple book dealers all across the world wink

Board footer