Senegalese in tropical kit

A place for your pictures and tips
granty101

Re: Senegalese in tropical kit

Post by granty101 »

Richard B. wrote: 17 Feb 2020, 07:33
All I want is for others to post here too,
I'd love to post here some of the articles I am working on, as unfortunately, the last one for the Website didn't include the images I had sent with it. (I know we have a copy write issue, and the images have to be edited out sometimes).

So, questions are;

1) How do I post an article I have written? (I use Microsoft word for text docs, so I assume just a simple 'copy and paste' could work?)

2) As this is a forum and not a website, could I use images 'as they are'?

Any help would be gratefully accepted...and if the answer is "No, you can't post articles here", I shall still continue to write them and send them off to Russ Philips for 'sorting out' .

Grant
Vot is your Name? Don't tell him Pike!!!
Richard B.

Post by Richard B. »

The AARs I post are written in Word then cut/pasted, the images have to be hosted to post, there are free hosting sites that will do that and allow you to post the URL of the image here as a link.

We post picture images all the time on various threads, I see no issue with using images for non-profit if they are already readily available elsewhere online - Google Images, etc.....
"“Sir with the compliments of my officer, your shooting was excellent – you killed four of our men”!
Un-named Traillieur to an artillery officer at R`Fakah, Morocco, Feb. 29th, 1908
granty101

Post by granty101 »

Richard B. wrote: 17 Feb 2020, 16:06 The AARs I post are written in Word then cut/pasted, the images have to be hosted to post, there are free hosting sites that will do that and allow you to post the URL of the image here as a link.

We post picture images all the time on various threads, I see no issue with using images for non-profit if they are already readily available elsewhere online - Google Images, etc.....
Then I might just start to post my articles here ;)

Grant
Vot is your Name? Don't tell him Pike!!!