A couple of days work

A place for your pictures and tips
Richard B.

A couple of days work

Post by Richard B. »

Working my way through what was on my workbench

Elhiem Danish Tempo car
This was a 3d printed body with white metal wheels, this is the first time I`ve worked with this kind of product - a bit fiddly removing all the excess, but it took the paint really well and looks OK finished. The driver is EWM, the officer by S&S, this vehicle will join my Volksgrenadier HQ.

Two scratched up additions to my colonial French gun park
I found i needed an additional AA gun to create a 2-gun battery for my Vichy forces, luckily I had a EWM gun crew in the spares box, so head-swapped them and painted them up to match my other Vichy colons. The twin 13.7mm AA is also EWM, but this do double duty with its original 1940 era crew

37mm trench/infantry gun with a Moroccan crew
The gun is a real Frankenstein creation, the seated Moor was a Force20 Hotchkiss gunner, the other guy is an EWM French gunner with a Raventhorpe head
"“Sir with the compliments of my officer, your shooting was excellent – you killed four of our men”!
Un-named Traillieur to an artillery officer at R`Fakah, Morocco, Feb. 29th, 1908
billk

Re: A couple of days work

Post by billk »

Richard, I like that funky utility car.
Richard B.

Post by Richard B. »

billk wrote: 15 Jun 2021, 13:44 Richard, I like that funky utility car.
So did i which is why i bought one :D Something different from a boring old Kubelwagon :D :D :D
"“Sir with the compliments of my officer, your shooting was excellent – you killed four of our men”!
Un-named Traillieur to an artillery officer at R`Fakah, Morocco, Feb. 29th, 1908
CarlL

Post by CarlL »

Very unusual motor, you wont find that Danish car on many wargamers tables! Nice work on that and you AA and trench gun.
CarlL
Richard B.

Post by Richard B. »

CarlL wrote: 15 Jun 2021, 15:10 Very unusual motor, you wont find that Danish car on many wargamers tables! Nice work on that and you AA and trench gun.
CarlL
Cheers carl, something a little different I thought :D