HELP! Looking for a K2 Ambulance

Exchange and sell items.
dadlamassu

HELP! Looking for a K2 Ambulance

Post by dadlamassu » 25 May 2018, 16:22

Today I suffered a disaster. I was transferring my WW2 refurbished British from their cardboard boxes to new metal drawers. The doorbell rang and I answered it to pay the window cleaner. When I returned to the wargame room one box had slipped to the floor and as I picked up the assorted support vehicles and the bits that had fallen off there was dreadful "crunch".
There was my K2 Ambulace squashed flat under the feet of our 3-year-old granddaughter who was "sneaking" up on grandad. She had arrived with her brother and father through the back door while I had been at the front.
She burst into tears and I said I could repair it. Actually it is way beyond repair. So I need quite quickly another so she can see that grandad fixed it.

So anybody got a spare Airfix one or a whole RAF Emergency set to swop, sell or exchange?

gordograd

Re: HELP! Looking for a K2 Ambulance

Post by gordograd » 26 May 2018, 19:40

Alan
I know how you feel last week I tipped iver my filing cabinet with half my vehicle collection in lots of repairs going in on as we speak. All my Eric Clark resins in pieces :cry:

Anyway I’ve had one on the shelf for a while now - so since it’s in a good cause it’s yours. My brits will have to make do without.
I’ll bag it up,for next week. Pm me your addresss again.

Cheers ken

dadlamassu

Re: HELP! Looking for a K2 Ambulance

Post by dadlamassu » 26 May 2018, 21:24

Ken, many thanks and PM sent