WWI: Naval War 1914

Discussion around early wars and conflicts including World War 1
hammurabi70

WWI: Naval War 1914

Post by hammurabi70 »

Without wanting to post all of You Tube that might be of interest, there has been interest in various forums for the following: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZrO1GgFyps
If you are such a great writer make me want to logon and respond! [Adapted]
Richard B.

Re: WWI: Naval War 1914

Post by Richard B. »

Thanks for the link

In order to assist (weight wise) with the move to Spain I butchered all my Miniature Wargames, Wargames illustrated magazines, just rmoving interesting C20th articles and scenarios

I find I have now literally dozens of articles on early naval in a folder, this may be a future project :D
"“Sir with the compliments of my officer, your shooting was excellent – you killed four of our men”!
Un-named Traillieur to an artillery officer at R`Fakah, Morocco, Feb. 29th, 1908
bannockburn bhoy

Post by bannockburn bhoy »

Happy New Year everybody...Richard The Naval Warfare Society is mostly defunct...no forum...on line magazine is sporadic.
It does give you access to the archive for All guns blazing magazine which has tons of reference material and at a cost of £4 per annum its really good for what it is...cheers John All the best and good luck with the move to you and yours Richard :D :D :D
Richard B.

Post by Richard B. »

cheers John

Actually Playing a wargame here today - Faid, Tunisia January 30- 3rd Feb 1943 :D
"“Sir with the compliments of my officer, your shooting was excellent – you killed four of our men”!
Un-named Traillieur to an artillery officer at R`Fakah, Morocco, Feb. 29th, 1908