For manufacturers to announce new model & figure releases. Members can post news of sales and bargains. No reviews.
- Posts: 72
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 12:30
http://en.ibg.com.pl/en,kategoria,scale ... e,asc.html
While browsing youtube I came across a couple of reviews of this company's models, nice mix of models - AFVs/ softskins, what looks like a comprehensive range of
- Hungarian (Turan I-II-III, Zrinyi I-II, Toldi I-II-IIA-III),
- Japanese (89 Kou, 89 Otsu, Type 94 tankette - with or without trailer 0 in MG and 37mm, Chi-He, Chi-Nu, Ho-I, Chi-Nu Kai,)
- Swedish tanks (M38-39-40K-40L),
- German (Pz IIa1-a2-a3-b-A, PzIIIA-B, StuG III prototype, Pz IVA-B)
- British (Crusader I-II-III, IIIIAA-I IIIAA-II, Cruiser A9-A9 CS-A10 1A) tanks
Prices range from around 8 up to13 euro, though most are between 8.5-10.5.
Type 2 Ho-I from IBG Models in 1/72 - TE Modelling Video #7: https://youtu.be/79tkC_GRqnA
IBG Models 1/72 Crusader Mk.I (72065) Review: https://youtu.be/brdonsboxhc
What caught my eye is how they approach the track sections - these have the whole track run and one face of the road wheels as a single piece moulding, the idlers, sprockets and the other face of the road wheels are separate items.
- Posts: 262
- Joined: 16 Mar 2012, 07:00
- Location: Chester, UK
Regrettably more expensive in the UK and now more difficult and costly to import directly
What's the point of doing one period, when you can do them all.......... In life most people specialise so gradually they know more and more about less and less so eventually they know everything about nothing. I work on a broad front so eventually I'll know nothing about everything.
- Posts: 187
- Joined: 02 Apr 2012, 14:01
- Location: somerset uk
a local model shop sent me a £5 off voucher and i saw the scammell tank trans on offer so i bought one, nice model and better than the old airfix one but still lots of parts, hopefully i can make it one day