New SCW coming from Minairons

For manufacturers to announce new model & figure releases. Members can post news of sales and bargains. No reviews.
billk

New SCW coming from Minairons

Post by billk »

Understand Luis is releasing some new 20mm SCW Moroccan gun crews as the part of a 2021 20mm SCW expansion at Minairons.
Richard B.

Re: New SCW coming from Minairons

Post by Richard B. »

Plastic by what I saw in FB - they look good, I wonder haw much per set?
"“Sir with the compliments of my officer, your shooting was excellent – you killed four of our men”!
Un-named Traillieur to an artillery officer at R`Fakah, Morocco, Feb. 29th, 1908
billk

Post by billk »

Also wonder if you'll get a choice of heads or if they only come with the fez.
Richard B.

Post by Richard B. »

Lluis replied to my query about the cost 4.03 Euro + P&P (and possibly VAT too)
"“Sir with the compliments of my officer, your shooting was excellent – you killed four of our men”!
Un-named Traillieur to an artillery officer at R`Fakah, Morocco, Feb. 29th, 1908
CarlL

Post by CarlL »

And customs duty too, if posted to the UK ??

I have read and re-read the UK customs rules and it seems to suggest nothing to pay on incoming items below a combined value - of item cost plus P&P - of £135. But I am unclear if this is only for VAT registered / commercial receivers or all recipients?

Recently I got one small package from USA both vat & customs free, but last year got clobbered for vat, and customs and post office handling fee on another small item coming from USA to point that the extra charges were more than the item plus P&P were together!!

Name and address withheld in case any nice customs and vat "highwaymen" are reading this......
"Granty"
granty101

Post by granty101 »

CarlL wrote: 14 Feb 2021, 11:33 And customs duty too, if posted to the UK ??

"Granty"
Carl, you tight g*t...ask the sender to mark customs form as either present or sample/commercial sample...that might be a way of getting around the dreaded VAT man!!! :evil:

Grant
Vot is your Name? Don't tell him Pike!!!