WargamersGuild comes North?

Discuss the society, wargaming, and other topics of interest
panzerman47

Re: WargamersGuild comes North?

Post by panzerman47 »

panzerman47 wrote:
12 Feb 2018, 16:26
Hi all, many thanx for your support. You should all be registered now. When the Admins sort out how to automate the registration reply that will get better hopefully..... :oops: Still very early days.

David Reasoner

Post by David Reasoner »

panzerman47 wrote:
12 Feb 2018, 16:27
Understood, there is now a statement on the Forum.
Thanks! Sorry for the momentary confusion on my part.

David

Kalinovsky

Post by Kalinovsky »

Hi the new forum is not accepting my user name and password tonight (was ok earlier today) and I have no way of contacting the administrators to let them know. If any of you see this could you look into it for me please? I am using my phone and the login details are saved on it

David Reasoner

Post by David Reasoner »

Kalinovsky wrote:
13 Feb 2018, 20:33
Hi the new forum is not accepting my user name and password tonight (was ok earlier today) and I have no way of contacting the administrators to let them know. If any of you see this could you look into it for me please? I am using my phone and the login details are saved on it
You may still be trying to log in under the original domain name. They have changed domain name today to www.thewargamersforum.com

Try logging in under the new domain name and you should be OK. I had the same problem until I updated my bookmark.

David

Kalinovsky

Post by Kalinovsky »

Thanks David that's sorted it

Clive

panzerman47

Post by panzerman47 »

David Reasoner wrote:
14 Feb 2018, 01:29
Kalinovsky wrote:
13 Feb 2018, 20:33
You may still be trying to log in under the original domain name. They have changed domain name today to www.thewargamersforum.com

Try logging in under the new domain name and you should be OK. I had the same problem until I updated my bookmark.

David
Thanx David, the problem is now resolved.
A technobabble glitch during the name change apparently.
Both domain names are now working, both new and old, but better to switch to the new one as the old one will go eventually.