What`s everyone up too?

Discuss the society, wargaming, and other topics of interest
NTM

Re: What`s everyone up too?

Post by NTM »

Lots of bits and pieces on the work bench but main focus is a 15mm Humber III a/c for Derdyshire Yeomanry in Tunisia. Hoping to do better replicating SCC2 than in my previous attempts.

Building a lot of plastic kits for Tunisia in anticipation of BG Torch coming out next month. Got several Pz III built with half a dozen more to go mainly PSC. Also a couple of Crusaders a Churchill Marder III 8.8 Flak Pz IV F1 & G. Might also get the Zvezda Tiger finished which I've worked on intermittently for some time now.
Richard B.

Post by Richard B. »

Sounds good, i pre-ordered Battlegroup Torch (My first purchase of that rule system) :D
"“Sir with the compliments of my officer, your shooting was excellent – you killed four of our men”!
Un-named Traillieur to an artillery officer at R`Fakah, Morocco, Feb. 29th, 1908
hammurabi70

Post by hammurabi70 »

Richard B. wrote: 20 Mar 2018, 14:43 Sounds good, i pre-ordered Battlegroup Torch (My first purchase of that rule system) :D
I hope you will post your observations and comments on them; perhaps we should have a rules review/comment thread.
If you are such a great writer make me want to logon and respond! [Adapted]
Russell Phillips

Post by Russell Phillips »

I've split off the talk about a potential future website. Please direct opinions about that to the new thread: viewtopic.php?t=317

Feel free to talk about what you're up to here.
Military history author and SOTCW Treasurer