What`s everyone up too?

Discuss the society, wargaming, and other topics of interest
Blockhead123

Re: What`s everyone up too?

Post by Blockhead123 »

Ironically having read ‘Mainly 28’s’ post, I am in the same boat! Though in my case after just completing a move

Richard B.

Post by Richard B. »

Well that`s those trucks all done :D

Next up -

1st
An M113 w/Milan plus some (3) soldados with Ca90 laws and a 3-man Milan team for my Cold War era Spanish

2nd
Two resin trucks - Studebaker 6x6 (for my NWE Yanks) & a Dodge 6x6 (for my Vichy & desert French)

3rd
3 x kublewagons (one as an ambulance) for my Germans with crews plus stretcher cases, bearers; a medic and a nurse
"“Sir with the compliments of my officer, your shooting was excellent – you killed four of our men”!
Un-named Traillieur to an artillery officer at R`Fakah, Morocco, Feb. 29th, 1908

panzerman47

Post by panzerman47 »

2 x Revell Luchs, then expecting some M113s like Richard's plus a few more..... ;)

Ian Shaw

Post by Ian Shaw »

Have fun with he Luchs, virtually impossible to build, it has the entire suspension to fit underneath. Fuchs is the same.

IanS
Anything bigger than 6 is TOOOO big.

Rumblestrip

Post by Rumblestrip »

Mainly28s wrote:
09 Feb 2018, 17:31
I wish I could say something interesting, but I can't.
Felt that way my entire life :(

Cheers
Andrew
¡Vencerán…pero no convencerán!

Blockhead123

Post by Blockhead123 »

I am in (almost) the same boat as Mainly28's - though in my case all my wargames stuff is STILL in boxes following a house move...

Richard B.

Post by Richard B. »

Rumblestrip wrote:
15 Feb 2018, 10:53
Mainly28s wrote:
09 Feb 2018, 17:31
I wish I could say something interesting, but I can't.
Felt that way my entire life :(

Cheers
Andrew
What can I say guys I`m living the dream :)
"“Sir with the compliments of my officer, your shooting was excellent – you killed four of our men”!
Un-named Traillieur to an artillery officer at R`Fakah, Morocco, Feb. 29th, 1908

dadlamassu

Post by dadlamassu »

Richard B. wrote:
15 Feb 2018, 20:47

What can I say guys I`m living the dream :)
Me too - semi retired. Lots oftoys in the stash to keep me busy, grandchildren interested in playing games. Not 20th century really but "Mars Attacks" and zombies are close - ack Aack ack! but lots of game time fighting Martians, zombies, orcs, uruk hai etc as well. A fair bit of time for making things and most of all now that all kids have moved out - a study/work room AND a wargames room. So when SWMBO watches rubbish on TV I can escape!

An Airfix LWB Landriver and some bits and pieces are on the desk soon to necome a Wombat and transport - this is to follow up a "what did you do in the army Grandad?" question when I told them I fired Wombats you should have seen the look on their faces!

bannockburn bhoy

Post by bannockburn bhoy »

panzerman47 wrote:
14 Feb 2018, 17:15
2 x Revell Luchs, then expecting some M113s like Richard's plus a few more..... ;)
Great end product , but they are a lot of work, also extremely fragile for wargaming , look forward to seeing them cheers John

Gary

Post by Gary »

I've just assembled the first of three Vodniks from Gran Models.......a bit fiddly and horrible wheel/suspension assemblies......replaced with a wire axle glued to the hull. I have assembled my river gunboat from WOW buildings and prepped some scatter terrain for basecoating. I have almost finished my AN-2 Colt transport plane for African scenarios too.....a Mig 29 is also on the paint tray.
Quite productive but not very focused!!
"The man who has no sense of history, is like a man who has no ears or eyes"

"Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die."