What`s on the work bench?

Discuss the society, wargaming, and other topics of interest
Kalinovsky

Re: What`s on the work bench?

Post by Kalinovsky » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:28 am

David

I’ve been using postimage recently - no problems and I’ve found it easy/intuitive to use

Clive

Richard B.

Post by Richard B. » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:07 pm

I may have to give that a look :ugeek:
"“Sir with the compliments of my officer, your shooting was excellent – you killed four of our men”!
Un-named Traillieur to an artillery officer at R`Fakah, Morocco, Feb. 29th, 1908

Seret

Post by Seret » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:46 pm

I don't recall exactly UshCha. I've had 1980s W Germans in 6mm since the actual 1980s so I guess I've picked up a lot over the years. You can see it fairly clearly in pics of the Luchs, whenever you see them on land the props are rotated to face forwards.

David Reasoner

Post by David Reasoner » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:41 am

Kalinovsky wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:28 am
David

I’ve been using postimage recently - no problems and I’ve found it easy/intuitive to use

Clive
Thanks, Clive! I've been told it's fairly idiot-proof, a major consideration for a technological Luddite like myself. I doubt I'll ever again have the sort of time to invest in it that I spent building up my Photobucket image library, though.

David

Richard B.

Post by Richard B. » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:33 am

Another week another list of WIP :D

2 x Panzer IV F2 for Tunisia (Venerable Airfix kits) all built, stowed with shiney new PSC commanders :D
1 x Panzer IIIL for Tunisia (Matchbox kit to go with the other 10 in Panzer Regiment-7) all stowed
1 x Panzer IV F2 with side schutzen for NWE to join my late-war ad hoc panzer groupe (old Eidai kit with EWM side skirts) stowed up
Sdkfz 251b mitt Pak38 from 15th Panzer Division for Tunisia (based on photos) old Fujimi track with SHQ gun and mixed crew plus stowage

Finished building/converting yesterday, all ready for under coating/painting
"“Sir with the compliments of my officer, your shooting was excellent – you killed four of our men”!
Un-named Traillieur to an artillery officer at R`Fakah, Morocco, Feb. 29th, 1908

dadlamassu

Post by dadlamassu » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:59 pm

Nothing on my table except the undercoated figures for my Volkssturm and some refugees that have been there for 2 months while I have been looking after my mother. I only get on the 'net rarely and I'm constantly too tired to do anything. Been sleeping on mum's floor because she is not to be left alone while the social services try to find someone to put the care plan into action. Apparently there is "no availability" as they have lost a lot of employees since the Brexit vote. Ah well.
Richard B. wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:33 am
Sdkfz 251b mitt Pak38 from 15th Panzer Division for Tunisia (based on photos) old Fujimi track with SHQ gun and mixed crew plus stowage
Not seen that combination until now

but have seen SdKfz 10 mit PaK38

And SdKfz 234

Ian Shaw

Post by Ian Shaw » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:20 pm

Still got the 1/2 built Archer on the desk, + 141 15mm Falschrimjager, just built their support weapons.
Anything bigger than 6 is TOOOO big.

Richard B.

Post by Richard B. » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:28 pm

Sorry to hear about you issues Alan, social services are a pain, at one point with my Mum I threaten to bring her in her wheelchair and literally dump her at reception unless we got some help :(
dadlamassu wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:59 pm

Not seen that combination until now
I have another photo of the same vehicle (a rear view), but until i saw this one i hadn`t realised it was a ausf b 251, I happened to have one left in a drawer, so why not? :D

BTW the "324" is actually a turretless 231 and according at Alan McCoubry is a British field conversion :o

granty101

Post by granty101 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:55 am

dadlamassu wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:59 pm
but have seen SdKfz 10 mit PaK38
And it seems to be manned by the German equivalent of the Village People!! :lol:

Grant
Vot is your Name? Don't tell him Pike!!!

Gary

Post by Gary » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:10 pm

Dorfbewohner.....

Crap loads on the work bench, just received a couple of boats from Sgts Mess Minis, a sail boat and a dinky Soviet patrol boat along with a very nice British armoured car, Morris iirc! Very detailed little car, easy to assemble, 5 wheels,body and turret -all with positioning lugs, colour me impressed!
I have an ASPB (armored support patrol boat) for my Vietnam riverine, unknown make as it came via Evilbay, suffered some damage so got some replacement machine guns from Sgts Mess too......they had a sale!!t
I seem to have misplaced 2 Nona SPG's somewhere over the summer too.....started with 5 now down to 3, complete mystery!!
Another EBay win was a diecast M1 Abrams with mine plough....glued the plough back on and the mg's back on top......
Now the weather has cooled i can get back to tackling the pile.............might need some steps.
"The man who has no sense of history, is like a man who has no ears or eyes"

"Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die."