Anyone recognise these?

Discuss the society, wargaming, and other topics of interest
granty101

Re: Anyone recognise these?

Post by granty101 »

CarlL wrote: 27 Aug 2018, 23:14 Its a Kalinovsky photo image downloader thing not me!

CarlL
Aye, right!!! I believe you...not!!! :lol:

Grant
Vot is your Name? Don't tell him Pike!!!
Richard B.

Post by Richard B. »

Whilst I orginally posted that i didn`t own these figures (I don`t) was have been painting some Warrior Miniatures SCW figures over the last few days and the poses and sculpting style are the same as these?

Maybe its the same sculptor as warrior do not list FFL or arabs within their ranges?
"“Sir with the compliments of my officer, your shooting was excellent – you killed four of our men”!
Un-named Traillieur to an artillery officer at R`Fakah, Morocco, Feb. 29th, 1908
Seret

Post by Seret »

CarlL wrote: 26 Aug 2018, 19:34 PS
the photo as is, is small, clicking on the image enlarges it to make figures easier to see; but does take you to another website full of scantily clothed lasses!
CarlL on the terrors of le click
I'm not seeing scantily clad anything, which leads me to suspect you're being served ads based on your browsing profile :lol:
CarlL

Post by CarlL »

Well Seret, it must be my lucky day (or not) as these are the only scantily dressed lasses I have seen on internet.

Teach me to discuss the image downloader.

CarlL
CarlL

Post by CarlL »

The Warrior Arabs and Foreign Legion are modern sculpts in style of 28mm (and are lovely figures, I bought some to check them out) but too big to mix with even big metal 20mm or plastic 23mm sculpts.

CarlL
CarlL

Post by CarlL »

Kalinovsky,

any chance of info and link to your supplier of these figures? they could be useful additions

CarlL
Kalinovsky

Post by Kalinovsky »

I’ll post info here as and when I hear back from him
granty101

Post by granty101 »

Seret wrote: 28 Aug 2018, 16:11
I'm not seeing scantily clad anything, which leads me to suspect you're being served ads based on your browsing profile :lol:
You have to keep an eye on that CarlL ...nee wonder his lass comes to shows with him!!! :lol:

Grant
Vot is your Name? Don't tell him Pike!!!
Kalinovsky

Post by Kalinovsky »

Got a list now just waiting for prices and ordering details
Kalinovsky

Post by Kalinovsky »

Here is the list of the figures in this range. I have just received my order which contains at least one of each figure, I will try to do photos this weekend. I have had trouble getting a reasonably sized image so I may retype the list into a post at the weekend.

Pricing seems to be 55p foot figure, 95p horse and rider, £1.10 camel and rider. (I say seems as he kindly gave me a discount, some extra figures and free postage, so this is based on the figures in the invoice - but they give an idea. In first look all crisply cast. They are fairly "small" 20mm, I will try to compare them to the size of some other manufacturers' figures when i get round to the photos. I'll also post the contact details for them then. They aren't on his website at the moment so it is a case of contacting him by email and using the list.